I am Real Estate Agent provides both move-in and move-out cleaning services to tenants who find themselves in the middle of a time and energy-consuming transition process. Therefore, it is our top priority to provide you with the ultimate hassle-free experience. We understand well enough that the last thing you want on your plate right now is a thorough cleaning overhaul of your old (or new) home.
Our customers can choose from two possible service options:
- Pre-scheduled cleaning appointments – we take bookings seven days per week, Bank and National Holidays included.
- Same-day appointments – please contact us before 10 A.M. if you want to schedule a cleaning visit for the afternoon.
Please keep in mind that the pricing for both options is similar!
Our Tenancy Cleaning Checklist In Detail
We have not earned the reputation as one of the most thorough move-out cleaning contractors by accident. Our crews pay attention to the smallest of details in every single room. The chore list includes, but is not limited to:
- Preliminary vacuum cleaning in all rooms
- Careful vacuum cleaning of all upholstered furniture and the bedroom mattresses
- Thorough floor cleaning (depending on the floor type)
- Indoor window cleaning and polishing of all mirrors
- Dusting and polishing of all window frames, handles, and sills
- Vacuum cleaning of all curtains
- Dusting and polishing of all shelves and drawers
- Polishing of all metal, wooden, and plastic surfaces
- Dusting and polishing of all doorknobs and handles
- Moving all light furniture and vacuuming underneath
- Garbage disposal
- Cleaning the fridge – inside and out; throwing out all food products and beverages left behind
- Cleaning the micro-oven – inside and out
- Cleaning the stove and the oven
- Cleaning the electric appliances – toaster, coffee machine, mixer, kitchen robot, etc.
- Cleaning and polishing the kitchen sink and taps
- Cleaning all countertops and cooking surfaces
- Cleaning the waste bins and putting plastic bags
- Cleaning and sanitising of the toilet bowl and seat
- Cleaning and polishing of the bathtub and taps
- Cleaning of the shower cabin, stand, and showerhead
- Cleaning of all shelves, drawers, and mirrors
- Scrubbing and polishing of the floor and wall tiles
- Cleaning of the tile grout and removing mould, if necessary.
*Please keep in mind that the listed chores should only serve as an example. If your landlords have specific further requirements, we will be ready to address them.
*We vacuum all carpets, but do not perform hot water extraction. If you need it, please add it to your service package in advance.